[Michlib-l] Notaries in libraries

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Fri Mar 3 11:31:46 EST 2017

This has been a great discussion.  I, too, have been considering adding this service at my library, and this thread has solidified my decision to do so.  Thanks to everyone who responded!

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor