[Michlib-l] Partnership Renewed!: Under the Radar: Michigan, TLN, and MAP

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 8 12:59:54 EST 2017

All,

I am very pleased to announce that TLN has renewed its partnership with Under the Radar Michigan http://utrmichigan.com/ Under the terms of our 2015-2016 agreement Tom Daldin and Jim Edelman of UTR gave free performances in five public libraries, all attended by in excess of 100 people (Cadillac Wexford Public Library has the sixth and final program, scheduled in April); had a total reach of over 500,000 for MAP-related posts on the UTR Facebook page; and provided a bulk, discounted purchase opportunity for the Under the Radar: Michigan book and dvd's.

What could be better than that??? Well, how about more FREE public library programs by Tom and Jim? Yes, we are working out the details for additional appearances at libraries by the UTR Michigan team. Tbd. And how about a bulk, discounted purchase opportunity for libraries for the Season 5 dvd of UTR, which is available now; Season 6, which will be available mid-April, and the BRAND NEW book scheduled to be released in Fall, 2017, Under The Radar: The Second 50. Also, weekly promotion of MAP on the UTR Facebook and Twitter social media networks. Finally, as a special bonus for the Michigan Activity Pass, a video that will tie together a number of MAP destinations Tom and Jim have visited during the 100 episodes of UTR that have been produced over seven years.

Tom Daldin and Jim Edelman of Under the Radar: Michigan share our love for public libraries, and we want to thank them for their support of MAP, too.

Thanks!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager