[Michlib-l] FOIA request going around

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 15 13:35:15 EDT 2017

Hello:

Many libraries are receiving FOIA requests for employee information from a group called "American Transparency."

I am researching this and compiling a memo of information that libraries can review when determining how to respond.

I will post the memo on Michlib-L on Friday  for everyone's information.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can provide any additional assistance!

Sincerely,
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Your Voice Matters!
The Public Comment period for Michigan's Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Draft Plan is open until March 16. Provide your input NOW at www.michigan.gov/essa<http://www.michigan.gov/essa>

[cid:image001.png at 01D29D90.F9CAE1C0]