[Michlib-l] New to MAP: Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed May 3 11:27:27 EDT 2017

Good Morning,

I am pleased to share the newest addition to the Michigan Activity Pass program. Starting May 26, MAP patrons can go for a ride on the Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide at Crystal Mountain Resort in Thompsonville!

http://www.crystalmountain.com/activities/alpine-slide

MAP may well need to go for a ride, for purposes of quality control :)

A big MAP welcome to our 432nd MAP partner, Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager