[Michlib-l] MeL Gale Resources Webinars!

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Thu May 4 18:32:38 EDT 2017

Please find below and share widely!

MeL Business Resources to Support Young Entrepreneurs: Small Business Resource Center
Tuesday, May 9<x-apple-data-detectors://1>th<x-apple-data-detectors://1> 3:30-4:00 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
Small Business Resource Center makes it easy for high school business teachers and students to find quality information on small business topics and processes like planning, funding, and managing a business. Attend this webinar to learn how using this resource in high school is a great way to get students ready for entrepreneurial efforts beyond the classroom. We will explore content to support high school business curriculum, and you’ll walk away with ideas for using tools like the Gale to Google/Microsoft integration to enhance a variety of classroom activities and projects.
To register, please visit: https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=345c3d6749b3ed6d7fa2804b4c36f669

MeL Gale Resources: Common Features and What to Use When
Monday, May 15<x-apple-data-detectors://3>th<x-apple-data-detectors://3> 10:00-10:30 am<x-apple-data-detectors://3>
Does the list of Michigan Electronic Library resources not only excite, but also overwhelm you? Are you unsure which resources to promote to which patrons? Then this session is for you. We'll cover key Gale resources, introduce functionality shared across many of the resources, and provide sources to help you build your knowledge and confidence beyond the webinar. Join this session for a better idea of which resource to use (and promote) when!
To register, please visit: https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=345c3d6749b3ed6d7fa2804b4c36f669

MeL Resource Refresher: Legal Forms
Wednesday, May 31<x-apple-data-detectors://5>st<x-apple-data-detectors://5> 9:30-10:00 am<x-apple-data-detectors://5>
Legal Forms provides professionally written national and Michigan-specific “attorney forms,” as well as valuable resources like legal definitions and Q&A so that your users can begin to take charge of their legal affairs. In this session, we will conduct sample searches and explore browsing techniques. We will also explore the different legal documents and formats available for personalization of the forms. Join this session for a refresher training on this exciting resource!
To register, please visit: https://cengage.webex.com/cengage/onstage/g.php?PRID=345c3d6749b3ed6d7fa2804b4c36f669

Deb Renee Biggs
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/MDE
biggsd at michigan.gov<mailto:biggsd at michigan.gov>
http://mel.org    http://facebook.com/mel.org