[Michlib-l] Spring Institute Call for Proposals Open

Thais Rousseau thais.rousseau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 19:53:10 EDT 2017

 *Hello,*

*Spring Institute is a unique and fun conference focused on all of us who
serve children and teens in libraries.*
*Please consider sharing your wisdom and expertise with us! We are
accepting breakout session and "Cool Things My Library Does" proposals.*

*Please feel free to contact me with any questions, including those
about topic ideas, outcomes, and location.*

*See the call with links to submission forms below.*

*Thank you!*

Thais Rousseau, Associate Director of Collection Services
Capital Area District Libraries-Administration

401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933

517-367-6325 | rousseaut at cadl.org

www.cadl.org

Opinions are my own.

*MLA Spring Institute: Growing, Networking, and Inspiring!  *
March 22 - 23, 2018
GVSU L.V. Eberhard Cen
Grand Rapids, MI

*Call for Breakout Session Program Proposals*

Submissions welcome through Friday, November 10, 2017. The 2018 MLA Spring
Institute Conference theme is Growing, Networking, and Inspiring, and those
are exactly the experiences that the event will focus on. All topics are
welcome to be proposed.

Program proposal submission form: https://goo.gl/forms/ILhh027cwbaAMM9Q2

*Call for Cool Things my Library Does Proposals*

Cool Things My Library Does will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2018 from
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Submissions welcome through Monday, January 8, 2018
This quick engaging presentation session will give you an opportunity to
showcase your brilliance in a comfortable group discussion and reception
format. Think of it like a strolling poster session show-and-tell with
props.

Submission form:  https://goo.gl/forms/RZgrTtr0sfLPaVR52