[Michlib-l] Michigan recommendation

Wood, Jennifer jwood at albionlibrary.org
Fri Oct 13 13:22:35 EDT 2017

The Historical Society of Michigan could probably give you a number of
possibilities.  They have a regular speaker series with excellent
presenters, and also a "Storytellers, Speakers, and Performers" page on
their website:  http://hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-
speakers-performers/.

Good luck!

Jennifer Wood

*Jennifer Wood*
*Local History Archivist*
*Albion District Library Local History Room*
*501 S. Superior St.*

*Albion, MI 49224(517) 629-3993 <%28517%29%20629-3993>*
*history at albionlibrary.o <history at albionlibrary.org>rg
<history at albionlibrary.org>*