[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Mon Oct 23 09:30:24 EDT 2017

I third.  We've had her before, too, and she is wonderful.

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor