[Michlib-l] Librarian Meetup for Women's Convention

Shauna Anderson shaunammanderson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:32:06 EDT 2017

Anyone attending the Women's Convention in Detroit next weekend and/or interested in chatting with other library folks? I'm putting together a little meetup to network and share ideas about concrete ways we can support social equity and inclusion within the context of library work, and I would love to see you there! Message me off-list if you are interested, and I will pass along details once I have a head count. It will likely be sometime during the day on Sunday, October 29th.

Cheers!
Shauna Anderson