[Michlib-l] sad news from Orion Township Public Library

Karen Knox kknox at orionlibrary.org
Tue Oct 31 11:12:28 EDT 2017

For those of you who knew her, I have the unfortunate job of sharing that Gina Bucalo-Crowther lost her battle to cancer early yesterday morning. She was the Outreach Services Coordinator for the Orion Township Public Library for almost 5 years. She had a passion for her job as a librarian and loved all of her outreach activities, both in the Orion community and the Michigan library community. She was very active on committees within The Library Network and the Michigan Library Association, sharing her passion with other librarians. In accordance with Gina's wishes, there will not be a service. If anyone would like to send wishes to her family, please send them to the Orion Library, to my attention, and we'll be happy to pass them along.

Karen Knox
Director
Orion Township Public Library
825 Joslyn Road