[Michlib-l] Bernie Margolis

Marty Ferriby mferriby at hackleylibrary.org
Mon Apr 16 10:14:47 EDT 2018

Connie --

Thanks for reminding me that indeed, Bernie did always start the dancing.
It brought a smile to my face on a sad day.  We don't dance much anymore at
MLA without him, do we?

He was one in many million, and is sorely missed for so many reasons.

Marty Ferriby, Director
Hackley Public Library
316 W. Webster Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49440