[Michlib-l] RLC Hospitality Baskets

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 13:38:31 EDT 2018

Hi!
The count down is on... getting excited.....Here is an update on the baskets.....
The Hospitality Committee will be collecting the baskets as you bring them in.  We will be located nearregistration.  The baskets can wait in your car until last or they can come in first, just don't overload yourselfin an effort to get it all in there at once.  We will begin drawings for them just before the supper hour on Monday. Ticket numbers will be posted in the Hospitality area and it is your responsibility to check the boards to see if your ticket number (in your welcome bag) is posted.
If you did not respond and still want to bring a basket go ahead and bring one...the more the merrier!!
See you soon!!!
Joann Crater

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org