[Michlib-l] Contact information

Hope Nobel lvwdirector at llcoop.org
Wed Aug 1 12:10:51 EDT 2018

Good morning, colleagues -

A note to let you know that Deb Bose will be starting as interim director
here at TDL, beginning this Monday.  Deb is no stranger to our West Michigan
library community, and I'm certain she will be an effective leader as TDL
transitions to a new director in the future.

Thank you, each of you, for being wonderful collaborators, and a joy to work
with.  It has been a true pleasure to know you and serve our patrons beside
you.  Feel free to reach out at any time if there's work I can do for our
Michigan libraries.

Going forward, I can be reached at:

hope.elizabeth.staal at gmail.com <mailto:hope.elizabeth.staal at gmail.com>

616-304-9396

For those of you who have requested wedding photos from this Saturday's
upcoming nuptials, please know I will welcome Facebook friend requests!

Sincerely,

Hope E. Nobel, M.S.L.S.

Director

Tamarack District Library