[Michlib-l] Tattoo Related Presenters/Programs

Melissa Adkins madkins at romuluslibrary.org
Wed Aug 8 15:40:09 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Has anybody done any programs related to tattoos or the art of tattooing? I would like some recommendations for presenters. I was looking at http://www.warink.org/ and thinking that having a program about tattoos would be fun. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Melissa Adkins
Adult Services Librarian

Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor