[Michlib-l] We are hiring : Part-time Clerk and Youth Librarian

Kristina Reynolds pkreynolds73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:06:21 EDT 2018

We are hiring! We have two positions available. The first is a Youth
Services Librarian. The person will be working closely with the director.
This position requires a great understanding of what it is like to work
with children and adults. They will be building a relationship with schools
and other community entities that focus on children and teens. They will be
required to create and advertise programs, order materials for the youth
department. This position is a full-time (35 hours) hourly position and it
does include nights and weekends.

The second position is for a Library Clerk. This person will work under the
supervision the director. They will work circulation desk and assist the
Cataloging Librarian. This is a part-time hourly position and it will
include nights and weekends.

Please see the attached files for complete job descriptions and the
application.

--
Kristina Reynolds