[Michlib-l] Another policy request (Filling in the holes!) and Director spending

Amber Hughey a.hughey at bridgeportlibrary.org
Thu Aug 9 08:42:43 EDT 2018

Hi All!

My Board of Trustees are working to fill gaps in our policies, and they've asked that I check to see what other libraries have so we don't have to reinvent the wheel.

If you can, I would love to see your banking policy, and your policy (official or unofficial) of what the Director can spend before needing board approval.

I'll compilate the results and share them on here as well!

Thank you so much!

Amber L Hughey, MLIS
Director
Bridgeport Public Library