[Michlib-l] Used book buyer question

Grimm, Erica grimmel at myjdl.com
Mon Aug 13 16:44:49 EDT 2018

Hello fellow Michigan library-landers,

I'm looking for feedback from other libraries about a company/person who has approached my library branches about buying excess donations and book sale leftovers by the pound ($.05/lb ex-library books & $.08/lb non-library books). Her name is Stephanie Swearengin and her company is Swearengin LLC.  When I spoke with her, she mentioned that she had purchased books from other Michigan libraries and I was wondering if your library was one of those libraries what your experience has been?

Thanks!

Erica Grimm
Branch Manager

Brooklyn Branch            Napoleon Branch
207 N. Main Street         6755 Napoleon Road
Brooklyn, MI 49240             Jackson, MI 49201
517-905-1369                   517-536-4266
www.myjdl.com