[Michlib-l] Library card vendor question

Adrienne Breznau adrienne at ropl.org
Wed Aug 22 10:45:29 EDT 2018

Hello collective library brain!
We are going to need to order some more library cards in less than 6
months, and I am wondering if anyone has any vendors they would
particularly recommend?  We currently use PermaCard and they seem to hold
up well, but I just got a letter from Lucas Color Card, and it looks like
they are the same material and thickness for about half the cost.

Please let me know your thoughts and experiences, and also if you would
like to see the results of this request.  Thanks, and happy Wednesday!

Adrienne Breznau
Head of Support Services
Royal Oak Public Library
222 E. Eleven Mile Road