[Michlib-l] Genealogy Books up for grabs!

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Wed Aug 22 10:27:22 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are sorting through Genealogy and Reference Books and have some available if you are interested:

Americans of Gentle Birth by Hannah D. Pittman (vol. 1 and 2) originally published in 1907, reprinted in 1970 ISBN: 0-8063-0434-0

Virginia Historical Genealogies by John Bennett Boddie, published in 1954

Kentucky Pioneers and their Descendants by Ila Earle Fowler published in 1978

Michigan Heritage

Vol: 1-14 spanning years 1959-60 through 1972-73

New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians edited by Stanley Sadie published in 1980

vol: 1-20

Encyclopedia of the Musical Theatre published in 1994, ISBN 0-02-871445-8

Genealogy of the French Families of the Detroit River Region edited by Harold Frederic Powell Phd copyright 1976

vol 1 and 2 both spanning 1701-1911

If you are interested in any of these items, please let me know which ones and your RIDES number and I will get them ready!

Thank you!

vol: A-k, L-Z

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor