[Michlib-l] FW: Walsh College Substitute Librarian Position.docx

Caryn Noel cnoel at walshcollege.edu
Thu Aug 23 11:45:11 EDT 2018

Please excuse any cross posting -

Walsh is currently seeking 3 substitute librarians for the upcoming school year.  New librarians are welcome to apply - all we ask is that they have superior database searching skills and are not afraid to ask questions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Many thanks,
Caryn Noel, MLIS
Library Director
Walsh College