[Michlib-l] fashion designers needed

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Sat Aug 25 13:09:49 EDT 2018

Don't know what to do with all those leftover tax forms?  How about old VHS
tapes?  Or the bags full of paperback romance novels that get donated every
month to the library?  Well we do!  Please join us at this year's MLA
Conference lunch on Thursday, October 18th, where we will present our Style
in the Stacks show.  Watch fellow librarians become divas of the catwalk as
they model their library material creations.  Feeling a little creative
yourself?  Please consider entering your own library fashion styles - made
of library materials - and fulfill those runway dreams.  For inspiration,
please see the following videos which were the inspiration for this special
event.  Our host emcee will be none other than Scott Duimstra, Executive
Director from CADL.  So come join the fun, strut your stuff, and get your
design on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3sW7RR1_ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJyhq4egJ8

Rules and Guidelines are available on the MLA Conference page, or contact
Leanne Sandoval at lsandoval at milibraries.org
<mailto:lsandoval at milibraries.org>  for moe information or with any
questions.

Thank you,