[Michlib-l] Speaking of Birds

Kimberly Young kyoung at hlpl.org
Tue Dec 4 13:58:18 EST 2018

Hello to each of you!
I wanted to share the contact information for Backyard Birds and Beyond
with all of you.  HLPL has had Greg Bodker visit twice in the past 3 years
to present.  His program titled "Bird Watching VS Birding" was very
informative, but it was his photography and appropriate sense of humor that
made the event fun and enjoyable. Greg's passion for the subject and
extensive experience shine as he speaks!  And did I mention his
photography?!?! His shots will elicit exclamations and questions. Below you
will find a link to the website and an attached flier (I will gladly send
to anyone interested that gets this in digest).  Please let me know if you
have any questions or if want me to send and introductory email.
Link: https://backyardbirdsandbeyond.com/

Kimberly Young
Library Director
Houghton Lake Public Library