[Michlib-l] PT Programming Librarian

Amy Rosen arosen at whitelakelibrary.org
Thu Dec 20 19:50:22 EST 2018

The White Lake Township Library currently is searching for a part time
programming librarian to join our team.  It is an exciting time at the
Library as we are currently underway with a new building projected to open
in early summer 2019. The new building will provide many opportunities for
creative programming since there will an Idea Lab along with programming
spaces.

24 hours a week, including evenings and every other Saturday. Prorated
vacation, sick and personal business leave. See the attached job
description for more details.

--
Amy Rosen
Assistant Director