[Michlib-l] Madonna Library invitation

DeCenso, Emanuela edecenso at madonna.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:13:40 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

    As always, you are welcome to our next author event. I hope you can make it.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D39E93.E69BFD00]
Thank you,

Emma

Emanuela DeCenso B.S., M.L.I.S.
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Liaison to the College of Arts and Humanities
Liaison to the College of Education
Madonna University Library
36600 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
734-432-5679<tel:734-432-5679>
edecenso at madonna.edu<mailto:edecenso at madonna.edu>
Current hours:
Mon-Wed-Thur    8:00 am - 4:30pm
Tues-1:30-10pm

"The lasting pleasures of contact with the natural world are not reserved for scientists but are available to anyone who puts himself under the influence of earth, sea and sky, and their amazing life." -Rachel Carson

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EMAIL RECIPIENTS: This email communication may contain confidential information intended only for the addressees. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee. If you have received this message in error, treat it as confidential and please notify the sender by reply email, destroy the original message, all content and copies.