[Michlib-l] REPCO Wildlife Program

Ashley Rossetto arossetto at commercelibrary.info
Tue Feb 20 17:03:11 EST 2018

We had REPCO Wildlife bring in animals for a youth program at our library
today and they were absolutely amazing. We are their first Michigan library
so we wanted to spread the word. Crystal does conservation and was a great
animal advocate for our kids to see. They had different types of animals
and let us choose which ones we wanted the most (or choose a theme, such as
Around the World, Asian Animals, Rainforest Animals, etc). She and her team
were very professional and super friendly, and we would definitely have
them back again.

Crystal is the owner and here is their website, phone number, and email
http://www.repcowildlife.com/
585-356-3312
repcowildlife at gmail.com

--
Ashley Rossetto
Youth Librarian

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not