[Michlib-l] REPCO Wildlife Program

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Wed Feb 21 08:02:15 EST 2018

And there are pictures of children holding a very large python on our
facebook page.    Connie

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Ashley Rossetto via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We had REPCO Wildlife bring in animals for a youth program at our library
> today and they were absolutely amazing. We are their first Michigan library
> so we wanted to spread the word. Crystal does conservation and was a great
> animal advocate for our kids to see. They had different types of animals
> and let us choose which ones we wanted the most (or choose a theme, such as
> Around the World, Asian Animals, Rainforest Animals, etc). She and her team
> were very professional and super friendly, and we would definitely have
> them back again.
>
> Crystal is the owner and here is their website, phone number, and email
> http://www.repcowildlife.com/
> 585-356-3312 <(585)%20356-3312>
> repcowildlife at gmail.com
>

> --
> Ashley Rossetto
> Youth Librarian
> Commerce Township Community Library
> 248-669-8108 ext. 106 <(248)%20669-8108>
> 248-387-6234 <(248)%20387-6234> (fax)
>
> The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
> the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not
> the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use,
> dissemination, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited,
> and we request that you delete the original message and all attachments.

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing