[Michlib-l] Fundraising Ideas

JEN Rob Bristow jenrb at llcoop.org
Wed Jan 31 16:28:59 EST 2018

Happy Wednesday!

Our library was recently approved for a building expansion by our Township
Board. Most of the cost is covered by our Township but I am hoping to come
up with a few ways to give the community a way to give toward the new
building and be recognized in some way (and reduce the amount of money that
the Township has to contribute if possible).  If you do not mind sharing,
has your library had a successful capital campaign or fundraising idea
lately that goes beyond the buy-a-brick approach?

Thanks for your help,

Rob Bristow

Library Director
Georgetown Township Public Library