[Michlib-l] August 7

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Jul 17 13:15:18 EDT 2018

Hi all--

I'm sure that several of us have proposals on ballots in three weeks.
Lapeer District Llibrary is going for a $12.6M bond proposal that will
allow us to build a new main library, which would replace our current 8,100
sq ft deAngeli Branch.  The campaign committee is revved up for this final
stretch, and looking forward to election day.

I'm wishing all of us who have been working so hard to let people know what
we're all about and why we deserve the funding a successful August 7.  May
all of us be popping open a bottle of champagne and not crying in our beer
in the wee hours of August 8.

Best of luck to all of us. Know how much all the hard work, day in and day
out, is appreciated.

21 days!

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 <callto:810.664.9521> ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." --
Charles Ogletree