[Michlib-l] Recommending the Storytellers for all ages programming

CAR Carson City Public Library car at llcoop.org
Mon Jul 23 17:24:45 EDT 2018

Hello All in library land, this summer we booked, Bob and Audrey Allison who
are "The Storytellers". They are absolutely wonderful, charming & engaging.
They perform music, tell stories and bring with them an array of musical
instruments from around the world - mostly of West African origin. They
demonstrate each instrument and give audience members a chance to try all of
the instruments. They are very patient instructors. We have booked them to
perform for Summer Reading Club kids, teens and adults. They are a super
talented and professional duo. www.thestorytellers.org
Good luck to all, Beth O'Grady