[Michlib-l] Mother Infant Health Improvement Plan Town Hall Meetings

Choudhury, Rezwana (DHHS-Contractor) ChoudhuryR1 at michigan.gov
Thu Jun 14 10:53:21 EDT 2018

Dear Partners,

Collaborative efforts are needed to improve the health of mothers and babies.  The MDHHS Maternal Infant Strategy Group (MISG) cordially invite your organization to our upcoming town hall meetings.  We want to hear the voice of our partners as we draft a plan to align our private and public resources to improve health outcomes for Michigan communities.

Please register using the link included on the flyer.  Please also distribute widely to patrons and colleagues.

Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure that we reach our vision of Zero Preventable Deaths and Zero Disparities.

Sincerely,

Rezwana Choudhury, MPH candidate

Maternal and Child Health Intern

Michigan Department of Health and Human Services

Bureau of Family Health Services

333 South Grand Ave

Lansing, MI 48913