[Michlib-l] Religion in the libraries follow-up

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 14 17:01:43 EDT 2018

Thank you to everyone who has responded! I've received a lot of very useful information, opinions, resources, and viewpoints, and a couple of interesting discussions have been taking place. Certainly a lot for me to think about! I'll compile responses next week, after I'm sure everyone who wants to contribute has had a chance. A few people have already indicated they're not comfortable with their views being put out to everyone, and I will, of course, respect those wishes. If you messaged me off list, and would prefer your comments to remain private, please let me know by Monday, June 18th. Thank you again, everyone!

Don Priest
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.
Southgate, MI 48195