[Michlib-l] Quick Survey

Brian Johnston bjohnston at lincolnlib.org
Wed Mar 7 12:31:36 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to gather some information from library professionals regarding their views on and experiences with self-publishing. If you are able to take about five minutes to complete the survey below, I would appreciate it. The responses are anonymous unless you decide to enter your contact information at the final question.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR3ZNFF

Self-Publishing Survey - Librarians<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR3ZNFF>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Thanks,

Brian R. Johnston
Head of Public Services
Lincoln Township Public Library