[Michlib-l] Teen Problem Behavior

Therese therese at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Thu Mar 8 13:30:02 EST 2018

Hello All,

i'm looking for some help and feedback. I have a teen Dungeons & Dragons
group that meets twice a month. I usually average about 30 kids. A few
of the kids have been behaving badly (running around, not listening,
disturbing the other kids, etc.). I'm just wondering if any libraries
out there have a similar problem and how they've handled it. I have 3
other volunteers that help run it. We were thinking of having all the
kids and their parents sign something like a behavior contract. We would
outline the rules and it would be a "3 strikes you're out" policy. I
would appreciate any help. Thanks!

--

Therese Bulszewicz
Teen Services Librarian