[Michlib-l] Teen Behavior

David Conklin dconklin at thegdl.org
Wed Mar 14 11:43:36 EDT 2018

Kissing...probably not.  Making out...probably.

Are we talking PDA policies now?!?  LOL

A good patron code of conduct policy should address this.

GDL has the following two sections that address this:

"Patrons may not disturb others in any manner. Patrons may not behave in a rowdy manner,
stare at another person, follow another person about the building, play audio equipment so that
others can hear it, sing or talk loudly, use profane or abusive language, or behave in any manner
that can reasonably be expected to disturb others."

"Patrons may not display materials or make verbal comments or gestures that might reasonably
be expected to offend or harass others."

Good luck.
:o)
Dave

David Conklin