[Michlib-l] Teen Behavior

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Wed Mar 14 13:05:47 EDT 2018

Do you have a "public affection" policy? If not, it's a questionable act to stop the teens from doing it just because they're teens... Age discrimination, and all.

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor