[Michlib-l] [Fixed Survey Link] Michigan eLibrary Survey | We'd like to hear from you!

Mandy Shen mxshen at umich.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:18:57 EDT 2018

Hello.

We apologize that some of the survey links didn't work in our previous email.
We have fixed this problem and you should be able to access the survey now. If
you have already taken the survey, please ignore this email. Again we are sorry
for the inconvenience.

------

We are a group of graduate students at University of Michigan School of
Information. We are working with Library of Michigan to conduct this user
research on Michigan eLibrary (MeL)'s website. We would like to hear about your
opinion of MeL, which will help us decide how to improve the experience of the
wesbite.

The survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete. All responses will be
anonymous.

Thank you for your time in advance. We truly value your input.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
<https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tTZjbLhTV0wHsh?Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tTZjbLhTV0wHsh?Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe
<https://umich.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_bq1kbYOAzoParaJ&LID=UR_eJq1lyrxDoEcwIt&BT=dW1pY2g%250D%250A&_=1>