[Michlib-l] Hot Spot Circulation

Karyn Ruley kruley at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 27 10:27:03 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone -

  I'm sure this has already been posted before, but since technology
changes so quickly I figured it couldn't hurt to ask again if anyone has
any updated recommendations or experience to share about circulating
wifi hot spots. Someone from T-Mobile has contacted us and I'm not sure
if this is a good provider for our location, for general customer
service, or if another company might be better. I'd love any info on the
various companies, cost to the library, filtering, patron use or abuse,
etc. I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Karyn Ruley
Technology Associate