[Michlib-l] Remote circulation services??

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:43:13 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas to enhance our outreach services to remote townships.
We have several township book drops for item return, and am looking to
provide some kind of circulation component remotely as well.

If your library provides holds pickup services, deposit collections or some
other circulation service at remote locations I'd love to hear about it!
Specifically looking for low staff input ideas that work well out of
township halls with limited operating hours.

Thanks!!

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*