[Michlib-l] UPRLC Annual Meeting 2018 - Save the Date!

Megan Buck meg at dcl-lib.org
Wed May 16 14:00:16 EDT 2018

(Please excuse cross posting - please share with your contacts in school, public, academic or special libraries who may be interested in this information!)

Hi All,

Please see the attached flyer for information on the Upper Peninsula Region of Library Cooperation (UPRLC) Annual Meeting, to be held September 25-26, 2018 in Escanaba, MI.  Whether your organization is a current member, a former member, or a potential new member of UPRLC, we welcome you to consider this opportunity for continuing education!  If you are not interested, but know of someone in your organization who may be interested in library, technology, programming, or management related topics, please share this information with them.

I hope everyone can set aside the time to attend, we will have a wonderful lineup of inspiring and educational speakers and sessions!  This annual meeting is an excellent opportunity for library staff, volunteers, trustees, and others to network and learn from each other as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  If you have received this information from a colleague and would like to receive updates regarding the UPRLC Annual Meeting, including registration information in June, please email your contact information to Shawn Andary (sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us<mailto:sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us>).

Thank you!
Megan

Megan Buck
(UPRLC Annual Meeting Planning Committee)
Director
Dickinson County Library
401 Iron Mountain Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801