[Michlib-l] Shelving VOX Books

Trista Reno treno at commercelibrary.info
Thu Nov 1 16:15:52 EDT 2018

Hello!

I was curious as to how other libraries shelve their VOX books. This
particular collection goes out like crazy in our library but we find the
books rather bothersome to shelve. Currently ours are shelved spine out but
the more we buy the harder it is to keep them tidy on the shelves.

Thank you!
Trista
*Trista Reno*
Youth & Teen Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone: 248-669-8108 Ext. 113
Fax: 248-387-6240

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is