[Michlib-l] Killing Eve DVD

sjackman at milfordlibrary.info sjackman at milfordlibrary.info
Thu Nov 1 17:45:58 EDT 2018

Hello,

Our DVD copy of Killing Eve: Season One has been unable to play on multiple devices. Whether it's a computer or a standard DVD player, we get nothing. This has all been done on the staff side and we worry about sending it out into circulation, for fear that it may not work on any player. The show runs on BBC America, so it's parent company is the BBC in the U.K. On their website they claim:

"Our DVDs are in Region 1 format and are compatible with DVD players purchased in the U.S. and Canada. DVDs purchased in other countries (including the U.K.) will not play on most U.S. or Canadian players."

If anyone's heard from patrons or staff regarding their own DVD copy, good or bad, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks for your time,

Stephen Jackman
Adult Services Librarian
Milford Public Library