[Michlib-l] Michigan Dept of Treasury Letter question

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Fri Nov 2 10:36:10 EDT 2018

Hello, and Happy Friday everyone!

I am curious if any other libraries got the numbered letter 2018-4 from the
Michigan Department of Treasury regarding PPT reimbursement/Debt Limit
Calculation this week?

In 2017 and 2018 we did not have to file anything to receive our PPT
reimbursement and the letter makes it seem like we possibly would need to
file some paperwork to receive PPT reimbursement in 2019?

Also, the letter states: "For 2018 and future years, the calculation will be
similar to the 2017 calculation" and I am wondering if that means we will
receive similar reimbursements to 2017 in future years?

So overall I guess I was interested to know if anyone has more info on
what's happening with PPT reimbursement for 2019 at this point. Thanks for
your help!

Have a great weekend,

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director . Otsego District Public Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are!

401 Dix Street, Otsego MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org