[Michlib-l] Michigan Dept of Treasury Letter question

COO Lavonne Marshall coolm at llcoop.org
Fri Nov 2 10:45:48 EDT 2018

I am interested to know how other libraries respond to your question Andrea

LaVonne Marshall
Director
Coopersville Area District Library
333 Ottawa Street
Coopersville MI 49404
616-837-6809

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and
you will always
look lovely" Roald Dahl