[Michlib-l] Millage results

Lisa Hoenig lisa at ypsilibrary.org
Wed Nov 7 09:16:09 EST 2018

I am thrilled to report that voters passed the Ypsilanti District Library's proposal for .7 mills of additional millage funding yesterday!  The unofficial tally shows 67% in favor, with 23,100 Yes and 11,372 No votes.  We won in every precinct, a wonderful show of support from our three municipalities.  This puts YDL back on solid financial ground and will allow us to build a long-delayed and much-needed full-service branch in Superior Township.  A win-win for our library and community!

Lisa

Lisa Hoenig, Director
Ypsilanti District Library
5577 Whittaker Road