[Michlib-l] We're celebrating the revival of our MAME newsletter - take a look!

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Mon Nov 19 10:22:12 EST 2018

We are reviving our school state library organization newsletter and are
putting our first "new" one out there.  If you used to be a MAME member and
want to rejoin, this is a great time so you don't miss out on future
newsletters!  http://www.mimame.org/join-mame.html

Please take a look to catch up on state school library news, there is lots
of information that will make for good Thanksgiving reading.
https://conta.cc/2QWbHa8

Enjoy!
Klaudia

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2018 President*

*AASL **Frances Henne Award Committee Chair*

248 341 5925

http://iamediacenter.blogspot.com

--

*International Academy*