[Michlib-l] We're celebrating the revival of our MAME newsletter - take a look!

Steven Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Mon Nov 19 11:03:34 EST 2018

Great news!  I highly recommend MAME membership for lots of us that aren't even in school libraries.  It is great to make professional connections with all the other groups that are working in Michigan libraries to provide access to information for all Michigan residents.

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network
Wayne State University Library System

Michigan Library Association Board of Directors

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org/>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."

"Wayne State University is Knowledge, Diversity, Community!"

[cid:e1c7c9a3-9247-4431-8f46-5384509e5d64]