[Michlib-l] Experience working with Cameron Zvara?

Shannon Powers spowers at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Oct 11 11:43:54 EDT 2018

Hello all,

We are considering booking magician Cameron Zvara for a unique outdoor
event we put on each summer. He would be performing to a large, all-ages
crowd. Has anyone had an experience working with Cameron? I've had two
people tell me his shows are good, but does he also show up on time and
communicate with you readily? He has a pretty strict cancellation policy so
we just want to make sure that he is the right fit for our community.

Thanks in advance,

Shannon

Shannon Powers
*Adult Librarian*
Information Services
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X217 <(734)%20475-8732>
f: 734.475.6190 <(734)%20476-6190>
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e:spowers at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
<https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaDistrictLibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/ChelseaLibrary>