[Michlib-l] Experience working with Cameron Zvara?

Shannon Powers spowers at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Oct 11 13:20:42 EDT 2018

Thank you everyone for the feedback, much appreciated!

Shannon Powers
*Adult Librarian*
Information Services
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X217 <(734)%20475-8732>
f: 734.475.6190 <(734)%20476-6190>
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e:spowers at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
<https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaDistrictLibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/ChelseaLibrary>