[Michlib-l] Edelweiss + Analytics by Above the Treeline: Webinar and Special TLN Negotiated Pricing

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 15 15:04:36 EDT 2018

All,

The Library Network has negotiated special discount pricing for the Edelweiss + Analytics product by Above the Treeline:

http://www.abovethetreeline.com/library-services

We have scheduled a webinar for Wednesday, November 7 at 1:30 p.m. A link to the webinar is below.

[ http://www.abovethetreeline.com/webinar-TLN-Michigan-Library-Analytics | http://www.abovethetreeline.com/webinar-TLN-Michigan-Library-Analytics ]

Pricing to be made available after the webinar date.

Edelweiss + Analytics by Above the Treeline will also be an exhibitor at this week's MLA conference.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager