[Michlib-l] solutions for weeding and book sale leftovers

Bob Barringer director at blissfieldlibrary.org
Mon Oct 15 16:50:00 EDT 2018

Since Better World Books stopped taking our leftovers, we are left without a
destination for our weeds and book sale leftovers.  Has anyone found a
one-stop solution?  I'm open to recycling at this point.  It is
environmentally responsible.  What I don't want is a piecemeal solution
where people get to come a pick out a box of books at time, leaving me with
57 boxes of books after two weeks of waiting rather than the 62 I started
out with.  I have an overflowing book closet, and the book sale will render
it unnoticeably less overflowing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob Barringer, PhD